Having formed in 2014 we are proud to be part of the football community in Medway. We are a chartered standard club that currently offers football from 2 years old through to adults.
We currently have 22 junior playing teams (under 7’s – under 14’s) as well as our adult team.
The club has registered teams in the Medway Messenger Youth League, Medway Messenger Sunday League, The North Kent Youth League and the Maistone Invicta Primary League.
Our club Ethos
Our club ethos sets out how we want Medway United to run as a club. We like to provide a clear concise ethos that can be understood by our parents, players and officials.
1) To provide football to children of all ages and abilities in a safe and friendly environment
2) To encourage all players to try their best and make the most of their abilities
3) To promote good behaviour and respect for others
4) To allow children to learn from their mistakes without undue pressure and anxiety
5) To deliver age appropriate coaching and training to support long term player development
Our Coaching Philosophy
As coaches our aim is to provide a holistic approach based upon the FA’s four corner model for long term player development, with age appropriate coaching recommendations for players aged 5 – 11
1) To make the game safe, fair and enjoyable
2) Provide age appropriate training
3) To develop the players technical skills
4) To teach the player life skills such as friendship, communication and teamwork
5) To ensure that we as coaches strictly follow the respect code of conduct
Thank you for visiting our site
Medway United co-founder
Medway United FC Football
Ages 3-6, the perfect way to start your Child’s football journey.
Developing players through the different phases of the game from 5v5 to 7v7. Embedding a foundation to move into competitive football.
Moving into the competitive forms of the game, 9V9 to 11 aside. Under 12 up to adults Football